The genesis of Spitz dates back over half a century ago when Antony and David Spitz open a single store named Spitz in Johannesburg CBD.
Over that period of time, Spitz has grown from strength-to-strength to become synonymous with the excellence of the exclusive international brands it offers in stores which are located in all major cities across South Africa.
Benefits of opening an account with Spitz.
- You get a high quality shoe care products with your purchases,
- Get access to limited-edition collections.
- There is an affordable monthly instalments with flexible budget plans which revolved for 24 or 36 months.
- You get exclusive offers and promotions on purchases.
- Customer protection insurance for peace of mind, in the event of death, disability or retrenchment.
Visit your nearest Spitz store to apply and remember you must meet certain criteria to get approval.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be employed and earn more than R1000 p/m.
- Have a valid SA I.D.
- Bring your latest three months’ payslips or bank statements.
- Cell Phone Number where you can be contacted
Complete an online application form. If your application is approved,Spitz will send you an SMS to collect your card.
Upon application approval, you will be issued with the Spitz store card with a set credit limit that can be used immediately.