UIF stands for Unemployment Insurance Fund. This service is available for workers who become unemployed.
To qualify for UIF benefits you must first register as employment seeker.
You must then apply for benefits as soon as you become unemployed or within six months of the termination
of your employment.
You can claim your UIF online by following 5 easy steps:-
- Accept terms and condition on labor portal
- Confirm your bank details
- Complete your personal details or update any changes
- Enter your qualifications, you occupation
- Confirm that you are a job seeker
- Unemployment Benefits
- Maternity Benefits
- Illness Benefits
- Adoption Benefits