Introduction to Shell:
The history of shell can be traced back in 1900’s when the company was formed with a name Royal Dutch Shell, with headquarter in Hague,the Netherlands.
The company works to power progress together, with main expertise line being – exploration, production, refining and marketing of crude oil and natural gas,as well as manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
To strengthen company position as a world leading energy company through provision of oil, gas and low carbon energy. To progress and continue to provide more and clearer energy solutions as the world energy systems changes.
To en devour and continuously seek to improve company operating performance, and maximise sustainable free cash flow, with an emphasis on health, safety, security, environment and asset performance, as well as adhering to our ethics and compliance principles.
SHELL CREDIT CARDS
Offer rewards for purchases at shell providing a more secure way to do your shopping.
Shell has stations in every corner of the global, the company boasts to serve more than 20 million customers a day who visit Shell service stations for fuels, motor oils, car care products and more.
With online presence in over 40,000 forecort locations worldwide, you can easily visit www.shell.co.za to locate Shell stations around South Africa where you can locate SHELL FUEL CARD STATION near you. You can even search for particular products and services such as a car wash, ATM, Select stores.
BENEFITS OF A SHELL FUEL CARD
The obvious benefit of having Shell Fuel Card is that it offer tools and services to reduce your operating costs and ease fleet management. Shell understands the challenges of managing an international fleet. Which is why the Shell Fuel Card gives your business access to more sites in more countries than any other fuel card on the market.
- Access more than 150,000 fuels retail sites (Shell and partner sites) in 34 different countries from Asia to Europe to North America but also in South Africa.
- Make life easy by consolidating your fuel card with one experienced, global provider.
- Purchase any of our products, anytime using a single card – from a tank of fuel, to a cup of coffee and a newspaper.
Real Cost Savings
Shell has a long heritage of helping businesses save money at scale. The Shell Fuel Card provides the tools to reduce your operating costs anywhere in the world.
- Save money with Shell’s innovative fuels, lubricants and fleet management technologies.
- Receive exclusive up-front pricing and loyalty benefits.
- Benefit from instant economies of scale – the more your international fleet uses the Shell Fuel Card, the more your costs reduce.
- Recover tax and excise duty within 14 days via your personal Shell VAT adviser.
- Improve the fuel economy of your fleet by up to 10% with our online fuel management solution, Shell FuelSave Partner (available in Europe only).
With a global footprint backed up by our people’s unrivalled local market expertise, the Shell Fuel Card is the ideal partner for any international business.
- Speak to your own dedicated global account managers and local market experts.
- Manage your account easily with the Shell online portal, which provides fuel spend information, centralised reporting and simplified e-invoicing.
- Experience a consistently high quality of service whenever and wherever you need us.
- Stay ahead with up-to-date information about new financial, legal and environmental requirements in the markets relevant to you.
Advanced Payment Security
For Shell, the security of our customers’ fuel card payments is paramount, wherever they operate. And to protect it, we offer an industry-leading range of anti-fraud measures.
- Protect your business with real-time fraud detection and round-the-clock card blocking.
- Contact our global team of anti-fraud experts anytime, anywhere.
- Establish clear driver limits for fill-up frequency and size.
- Receive personalised, actionable email alerts regarding unusual or suspicious activity on your account.
- Reduce risk for your drivers with Shell’s comprehensive onsite security measures, including CCTV.